The Floor hand is responsible for assisting in setting up and taking down of the Workover Rig and equipment, handling, sorting, and moving tools, pipe, cement, and other materials in addition to maintaining a clean and organized work environment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist in loading and off-loading pipe and other items from the truck to rig.
- Lifts, removes, and installs BOP and wellhead equipment.
- Performs other task as designated by the rig operator or company official.
- Positions, lifts, attaches, installs, and works with matting boards, tubing, casing, sucker rods and associated well equipment.
- Operates tongs, elevators and other associated rig tools and equipment.
- Operate pipe handler when required.
- Assist in casing running operations.
- Ensure safety procedures are followed.
- All jobs must comply with Wyoming Casing standards from sale to completion.
- Reports safety hazards, accidents, or maintenance issues to the Operator.
- Complete required work plans, job safety analysis, observations, and attends safety meetings as required.
- Any and all tasks assigned by Management.