Dispatchers working for Wyoming Casing Service, Inc. are in charge of dispatching crews and verifying that the necessary components to a job are being met. This position also includes scheduling jobs, contacting on call employees and verifying that all necessary information is received to and from the job site.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- A Dispatcher is required to answer customer calls and accommodate their requests.
- This position requires responsibility for all jobs up to and including making sure the crews are loaded and on their way timely upon completion. You must check both the truck/tools/employees back in to active job board, ensuring that any instructions are correctly communicated to the crew before they head to a job site, follow through to both company we are contracted to as well as this corporation.
- All jobs must comply with Wyoming Casing standards from customer contact to completion.
- They must coordinate with Safety, DOT and Human Resources to ensure that all parties are aware of any and all issues that may arise with an employee, jobsite or fleet vehicle.
- Work directly with Operations Manager, Safety, DOT and Human Resources in regards to on the job accidents that require investigation and recording if they were the individual notified.
- Reports directly to Operations Manager any and all concerns that will affect the efficiency or integrity of any contract job the corporation is involved in.
- Utilizes the time and position to the best of their ability in regards to administrative duties requested.
- Must have problem solving, job planning skills in regards to tools, personnel and scheduling.
- Be an effective liaison between management and field hands.
- Utilize conflict resolution effectively.
- Ensure that all employees are fit for duty before going out on the job.
- Any and all tasks assigned by the Management Team