- The Hydro Tester will perform any required hydrostatic and air tests per code specifications as well as customer requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operation and routine maintenance on Hydro Test units.
- Tool preparation and maintenance and make any necessary repairs.
- Works individually and as a team to develop and implement quality and efficiency improvements.
- Conducts tests and inspections of products, or processes to evaluate quality or performance; examines products or work to verify conformance to specifications.
- Shop duties: welding, fabrication and repairs.
- Mechanical duties: truck maintenance and any necessary repairs that can be done in house.
- Clean and maintain the trucks and the shop.
- This position requires responsibility for all jobs up to and including timely completion, employee relations on the job site, follow through to both the company we are contracted to as well as this corporation.
- Any and all tasks assigned by Management.