- Visually inspect equipment before, during, and after jobs to ensure field readiness and safe operation of equipment.
- Conduct safety meetings with crew.
- Perform all duties of casing crew.
- Know and understand nominal sizes, grades, weight specs, and torque specs of casing.
- Know how to work elevators and be able to fit casing.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Wyoming Casing Service, Inc.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
- Know and understand hand signals that are used in communicating with laydown operator.
- Available on a 24 hour basis to respond to customer needs.