Job Title: Mechanic
Job Objective: Service/repair trucks and equipment.
- Service equipment including removing and replacing parts.
- Clean/paint parts and equipment.
- Weld and fabricate.
- Load trucks.
Tools/materials used during job completion:
- Oil service equipment.
- Work tables.
- Tools: manual and power.
- Fluids and grease.
- PPE (steel-toe boots, hard hat, safety glasses).
Significant work-site measurements: Lifting objects weighing greater than 75 pounds are team lifted.
- Parts and equipment are stored on the ground level and on racks up to approximately 6 feet high.
- Individual parts (dyes, bits, etc.) range from a few pounds up to 70 pounds.
- Equipment that is handled by hand ranges from a few pounds up to 230 pounds.
- Tightening/loosening bolts and other fasteners can take up to 100 force pounds.
**Pay discussed at interview