Job Title: Rathole
- Transport to/from job location
- Set-up and demobilize equipment including rigging up and loading/unloading equipment
- Drill rathole and set casing
- Prepare casing including welding
- Clean location using skidsteerTools/materials used during job completion:
- Pick-up truck and trailer
- Drilling rig
- Drill bits/bucket attachments
- Welder and cutting torch
- Rope and chain
- Hand tools (pipe wrench, hammer, etc.)
- PPE: Steel-toe boots, hard-hat, safety glasses, FRCSignificant work-site measurements: Tools and equipment are lifted on/off trucks and rig platform using hoists or equipment
- Equipment steps: 3-4 steps onto equipment, 1st step is 20-23 inches high.
- Manipulate casing and bit/bucket: Up to 75 force pounds to push/pull.
- Raise/lower trailer ramps: Up to 50 force pounds.
- Tighten chain binders: up to 75 force pounds.